Presenting Hello!Lucky's DIY Wedding Collection
DIY Wedding Invitations & Details
DIY isn't just for the budget conscious bride — we believe it can be a wonderful way to make your wedding more meaningful. Getting your friends and family involved creates for a memorable, more personal event. Here are just a few ways we can help you incorporate DIY details in your wedding, party, or everyday!
Our gorgeous printable invitations work well with any home printer, creating a polished look that's still budget-friendly. These wedding invitations, menus, signs and more are the perfect solution for smaller events like rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, and bridal showers; and, they're adaptable for small 5" x 7" signs, made for table numbers, buffet signs, guest reception tables, reserved seating, bar menus, and more. Each card is letterpress printed on luxe paper and each design comes with a free, easy invitation template for laying out your text on your home computer.
Our lovely, free DIY table numbers coordinate with some of our most popular wedding invitation designs. You can print them at home or send our print template to your local print or copy center and have them print it for you. Crop marks are provided on each sign so that you can cut them out at home: you'll need a craft knife, ruler (ideally metal), and cutting mat (or a magazine), or you can use a paper cutter. Our table numbers are flat and one-sided, and meant to be displayed in a metal stand (which your caterer or venue should be able to supply). For a 2-sided card, simply cut out two of each number and paste them together with double-sided table or a glue stick. For a folded card, purchase these table tents and affix the cards to each side of the tent. Or, if you're feeling crafty, cut out two of each number, cut a piece of cardstock into a DIY table tent and glue the cards to the tent with a glue stick.
DIY Wedding Signs
Our free DIY wedding signs are the perfect way to keep a consistent look throughout your wedding day. Our signs coordinate with some of our most popular wedding invitations, or you can choose from our more simple designs. We offer free DIY templates for guest book signs, reserved seating signs for VIP guests at your ceremony, and bride and groom signs to mark your place of honor at your wedding reception. Print your signs on your home computer, or send our print template to your local print or copy center and have them print it for you. Crop marks are provided on each sign to so that you can cut them out at home: you'll need a craft knife, ruler (ideally metal), and cutting mat (or a magazine), or you can use a paper cutter.
Our pretty patterned papers are perfect for your DIY craft projects. You can design your own by picking from any of our 35+ ink colors. Our papers are 8.5" x 11" and printed on smooth, 80-lb text weight paper. Download this .pdf for templates covering most popular suggesed uses. Suggested uses for our patterned paper include:
- Envelope liners are a lovely way to embellish your invitation or cards. Purchase our
handy envelope liner templates or download our .pdf template. To make your liners, you'll need: scissors, a craft
knife, ruler & cutting mat (or a magazine), and a glue stick.
- Belly bands are an elegant way to hold your invitations and enclosure together. Simply cut your patterned paper into strips following our belly band template using a paper cutter or a craft knife, ruler & cutting mat (or a magazine). Wrap each invitation and affix with a glue stick. Tie with a ribbon in a square knot or add a decorative label to complete the look.
- Drink flags are a fun accent for your reception. Use our flag templates and bamboo skewers, a craft knife, ruler & cutting mat (or a magazine) and a glue stick.
- Cupcake flags add a decorative detail to your desserts. Use our flag templates and tooth picks, a craft knife, ruler & cutting mat (or a magazine) and a glue stick.
- Votives and vessels can be wrapped using our papers to put a decorative touch on your table. Check out our blog for inspiration.
- Banners, pennants, and paper link chains can add charm to your reception decor. Use our patterned papers, customized to match your wedding colors, to make your decor stand out! Check out our blog for ideas.
- Favor tags and boxes can be spruced up using our patterned paper for wrapping or tags. Check out our blog for ideas.
DIY Wedding Crafts
Looking for DIY wedding inspiration? Our DIY wedding crafts ideas, which have been featured on the pages of Martha Stewart Weddings and in our best-selling book, Handmade Weddings, are a simple way to add a personal touch to your wedding day. Find inspiration, how-to instructions, and free templates for everything from heart-shaped program fans to cupcake liner pom-poms!
Looking for printable cards for Valentine's Day, Father's Day and other special occasions? You'll find free printable versions of our loveable paper goods that you can use for your next special occasion, rainy day craft project, or kids' activity!