Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
5:00 - 6:00 pm PST
Tel. 1.888.552.3724 or 415-355-0008
or anytime via email:
Wedding Invitation Attire
If you don't specify attire on your invitation, most guests will usually dress as if for a nice night out: men in jackets and ties and women in dresses or slacks.
If you want to be more specific, include an attire line in the bottom right or left corner of your wedding invitation. If you are including a details card or weekend itinerary, you can also note attire there.
- Black tie (Tuxedos or dinner suits for men, formal gowns for women)
- Lounge Suit (suit and tie for men, smart dresses for women)
- Formal, black tie optional (suit and tie for men, smart dresses for women)
- Semi-formal (suit and tie for men, cocktail dresses for women)
- Cocktail attire (suits for men, party dresses for women)
- Festive attire (suits for men, party dresses for women)
- Resort casual (summer shirt and slacks for men, summer dresses and sandals for women)
- Garden party attire (summer suits for men, summer dresses for women)
Fun & Non-traditional examples:
- Dress: Fabulous or Bust!
- Dress to impress (similar to Cocktail attire but encourages guests to have fun)
- Frocks and smocks (suits for men, dresses for women)
- Rustic chic (smart jeans and shirts for men, smart dresses or jeans for women - appropriate for a barn / ranch celebration)