FAQS - Wedding Invitations
How to Order a Custom Design
- There are three main ways you can create a custom wedding invitation with us:
- Use supplied art
- We can incorporate a small piece of camera-ready vector artwork that you supply -- such as a monogram or icon - into one of our regular designs for no additional charge.
- Create custom Icons
- We can create a custom logo, monogram or icon for your letterpress wedding invitations.
- Pricing begins at $150.
- Totally custom wedding invitation design
- We can create a totally custom wedding invitation design for you, based on any unique inspiration
- Our designers and illustrators specialize in custom work, and have created custom wedding invitation designs for hundreds of clients.
- To view examples, please see our custom gallery. Please note that Hello!Lucky retains the all rights to its custom designs, even when created at the behest of a client, though we of course will not reuse any elements of your design until after your event!
back to top
- Here's how to order custom wedding invitations:
- Consult one of our stationery experts
- We explore your ideas, colors, themes, and budget and arrive at an initial concept for your design. Any inspirational material you provide is helpful, too!
- Approve pricing, contract and timeline
- You approve an initial price quote and timeline
- Next, you submit a 50% deposit, a signed contract and your invitation wording
- We start designing your custom invitation
- Approve design proofs
- We send you proofs of your custom invitation
- You get two free rounds of Adobe PDF custom design proofs. Any proofs above the "two free" are billed at $25 each
- We revise these proofs based on your feedback
- Once you approve the final proof, your design is sent for printing
- Your invitations are printed and shipped in 5-15 business days, depending on the services requested.
- Press checks are available for Custom Design orders. Please contact us to arrange to visit our studio on your press date.
back to top