Eunice and Daniel’s Wedding, finally!
Feb 26, 2010

Eunice and Daniel's Wedding

Eunice and Daniel's Wedding

We are SO excited we are to FINALLY be sharing photos from Eunice’s wedding! Eunice, as many of you know, is our co-founder and Creative Director and her wedding last May 9 was one of the most unbelievable days ever!

Eunice and Rosette Crown

Eunice looked stunning in a dress of her own design, hand sewn by multi-talented Hello!Lucky London office head Iain Harris Bartlett, with makeup by Meaganne McCandess and headband by pal Jennifer Behr (available right here!).

Eunice and Daniel's Wedding

Eunice and Daniel's Wedding

Tons of our creative friends helped out with the details, including Tricia Roush (top left) of House of Nines Design. Magnolia Photo Booth was one of the highlights – guests had a blast taking mugs with all kinds of hilarious props!  Bottom row, Eunice and Sabrina celebrating the best day ever, and bridesmaid Erin Murphy trying on a tissue paper crown.

Eunice and Daniel's Wedding Puppets

A high point was a Tim Walker-inspired parade featuring animal shadow puppets designed by Eunice, fabricated Jillian and Toast at Because We Can, and then hand-painted!

eunicedaniel9

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. James!

Martha Stewart Weddings Spring 2010 Cover

Oh, yes! And the reason for the delay in sharing these pics!? The wedding is on the cover of the Spring 2010 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings!!  Check out the full gallery on their website here, and stay tuned for behind-the-scenes blog posts on The Bride’s Guide. We’ll also be posting lots more behind-the-scenes photos on our blog — there’s just so much great stuff to share!!

Stay tuned for more to come!

Stunning photos by Gia Canali and Sara Remington.

27 Comments
  1. I cannot wait to see all the details of your wonderful DIY wedding. Congrats!!!

Posted by Jillian on
  2. Where are the invites and programs and escort cards? I want to see the paper! What a stylish and fun event… looks like the party was a blast!

Posted by Hilary on
  3. Hooray! I had no idea it had made the cover! It was such a beautiful wedding.. I hope you are pleased with the printed article!

Posted by Brooke on
  4. Woo-hoo! It’s about time a stationer got the cover.
    Ahem, um, I mean congrats on your marriage, Eunice and James.
    But back to the magazine again. Woo-hoo. I am sooo happy for you! Wishing you loads and loads of continued success. I’ve poured through the issue already and I can honestly say that your story is one of my favorites I’ve read in years! Congratulations.
    xoxo

Posted by Erika at Delphine on
  5. i love the puppets and the paper crowns :) i love how playful and fun and tim walker is amazing inspiration! i wish i could get a copy of his gigantic coffee table book but sadly it is a wee bit expensive.

Posted by annie on
  6. [...] Moyle co-founder and Creative Director of Hello! Lucky shares her vaudeville-inspired wedding photos on the Hello! Lucky blog. Eunice and Daniel’s wedding is the cover story in the new Martha [...]

Posted by Hello! Lucky Wedding | Crafts Kids :: Free Crafts Network on
  7. This is the coolest, most beautiful wedding I have ever seen, in person or in print. I mean, wow. It’s just amazing! It must have been a wonderful day for all involved. Congrats to the newlyweds!

Posted by Samantha M. on
  8. Congratulations Eunice and James!!! Your wedding looks amazing and the two of you look so incredibly happy and beautiful! I can hardly wait to see the rest of the details to come and read what more you have to say about it. Off to go buy my copy of MS Weddings right NOW! xoxo

Posted by Kathleen at Twig & Thistle on
  9. what a lovely wedding! such cute pictures!

Posted by Jen on
  10. yay.. what great and inspiring photos. thanks for sharing <3

Posted by jo on
  11. Enchanting!!! So beautiful… can’t wait to see it in the magazine :)

Posted by Carrie on
  12. Holy smokes!! These pictures are amazing. Congratulations, Eunice and James!

Posted by Carrie S. on
  13. Congratulations, your wedding looked amazing, loved all the color and fun that you had! Your dress was stunning!

Posted by jan on
  14. [...] to climb into these pictures? For more of this amazing wedding, head over to Martha Stewart and the Hello! Lucky wedding blog! Happy Weekend! No tags for this post. Article source Leave a comment Related [...]

Posted by Wedding Ideas & Tips » Inspiration on Parade on
  15. Cheers all! Everyone at Wilbur is beyond thrilled for your love, your amazing wedding, your stationary future (it looks bright) and the wonderful byproduct of sharing our little spot with so many other people…. it’s truly an honor, and you haven’t the foggiest how special it is for us. I just cannot believe how lucky we are to have beautiful lovebirds with DIY spirit, endless passion for their friends and family, and consummate professionals like Hello Lucky that would involve us in what is, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the top 2 weddings I have ever seen in my wife (I defer to my wife and I… I promise, it wasn’t too shabby if I do say so myself) =).

CHEERS… BE WELL… and CONGRATS!

Posted by Michael on
  16. [...] story in the latest Spring 2010 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings).  Just go take a peek at the behind-the-scenes here and over at The MS Bride’s Guide blog.  Tons of crafty inspiration and DIY details (not just [...]

Posted by Oh, Hello! Lucky Wedding | i do it yourself™ on
  17. I’m three kids deep in marriage but HAD to buy the latest copy of MS Weddings because of all the amazing inspiration insidr , particularly these wedding pictures! Already a fan of Hello!Lucky via Luxe Paperie, it all made since that such a creator would have the most enviable wedding images I’ve ever seen and I am SO very pleased to find this blog! Congrats to bride and groom, every detail alone was amazing but together a true work of art! Now somebody tell me I can buy those exact playing cards somewhere, they are TDF!

Posted by Bootsie King on
  18. WOW! This wedding is so amazing! Question: what happens to all the adorable props? The alter, the puppets and such… were those prop rentals or made specifically for the wedding and are they available for re-sale?

Posted by Bethany on
  19. Hi Bethany! The props, including the stage, were made by Because We Can, a fabrication studio located in Oakland, specifically for the wedding. Both the mustaches on sticks and word bubbles are available for sale on our site!

Also, Bootise King – the playing cards are available for sale on our site as well!

Posted by Shauna on
  20. [...] Eunice and Daniel’s wedding was beautiful, and I bet a lot of fun! [...]

Posted by Making it Lovely | Transforming the so-so. » Blog Archive » Honor Roll on
  21. [...] printables, over at the e.m. papers site. Everyone’s been buzzing about the oh so lovely wedding of Hello! Lucky co-founder, Eunice Moyle, and with very good reason. As Ina Garten would say, it [...]

Posted by Free Printables, Early Spring Edition  |  paper crave on
  22. [...] mentioned Because We Can before, but the pieces that they created for Eunice and Daniel’s wedding are worth mentioning again! In addition to the prop mustaches and word bubbles used for the photo [...]

Posted by Because We Can | Hello!Lucky on
  23. [...] gotten so many comments about Eunice’s fabulous wedding dress! She came up with the original design of her dress and made a sketch with a [...]

Posted by The story of a dress | Hello!Lucky on
  24. Where are the bridesmaids dresses from?

Posted by Ashley on
  25. The bridesmaids dresses were custom made at Al’s Attire in San Francisco.

Posted by Shauna on
  26. [...] Behr, has a few pieces in the new Anthropologie collection, like this one, originally designed for Eunice’s [...]

Posted by Jennifer Behr for Anthropologie / BHLDN | Hello!Lucky on
  27. [...] I even sang a blue grass-inspired version of Dream a Little Dream for the first dance at Eunice’s wedding with my former roommate. When I was in college I formed a singing group with 4 other women (one who [...]

Posted by Sabrina’s Weekend Snapshots | Hello!Lucky Blog on

Post your comment...

© 2011 Hello!Lucky, all rights reserved.