We love our dads! And that's why we couldn't wait to put together a collection of awesome gifts any dad would appreciate. Whether your old man is into gardening or history, there's something in there for him. And remember we're offering FREE printable Father's Day labels and cards!
1. The Art of Shaving is just that, an art. Help dad feel like a pro in the mornings with this rich, unscented cream by none other than The Art of Shaving. Is he a lavender or lemon guy? Pick from three different types.
2. Sometimes a handwritten note from his favorite son or daughter is just what dad needs. Our favorite Father's Day card BBQ Parade will cheer him up and you can even get sentimental inside.
3. Most of our dads are hard workin' guys. Whether pounding the pavement in the big city, traveling long distances, or getting dirty outside. A great way to help him protect his finest footwear is to give him this sturdy canvas and corduroy shoe bag from Need Supply.
4. Now it's time for the fun stuff. Father's aren't all about work - so spend a little time outside playing games with Restoration Hardware's Pocket Bocce Set. Don't let a little competition get in the way of your Father's Day, either. It's all in good fun!
5. You've seen our printable sock labels, well these are the missing link. Cozy, comfortable, and made in the USA, these socks by Freeman's Sporting Club are top notch.
6. When it's time for a wee dram - or a little sip - of something special, pick this Glenmorangie Scotch Whiskey from our favorite local spirits shop Cask. Want to make this gift extra-thoughtful? Get it engraved with his initials or send a sweet message. He's sure to enjoy.
7. Is your pops a grill master? Perhaps not until he gets his hands on this easy-to-store grill utensil set from Plow and Hearth. Perfect for a quick weekend camping or for keeping his tools in organized spaces. These stainless steel and wood collapsible utensils are just as heavy-duty as your standard brand, and, they just fit better (Mom will be happy too!)
8. There is something so mysterious and rugged about the story of Lewis and Clark. Every guy wants to set out on a cross-country journey and discover new and unadulterated territory. Now your dad can live vicariously through this heartwarming tale directed by by Ken Burns. Lewis & Clark - The Journey of the Corps of Discovery will have him daydreaming in no time.
9. Your dad may not have a green thumb but he'll definitely be plucking away at the yard with this Telescoping Rake from Terrian. It opens and closes to fit the size of the job - and is lightweight for easy travel or storage. Perfect for summer!