Halloween is quickly approaching and with party planning to do we flipped through our favorite edible crafts book for inspiration. If there’s one crucial aspect to planning a great Halloween party it’s making sure there are enough spooky & fun treats to go around and Candy Aisle Crafts has you covered. This book provides step x step directions to create your own sweet perfection!
Along with this DIY we will be giving away a Candy Aisle Crafts book to two winners! To enter, tell us your best Halloween costume or story in the comments field below. Be sure to include your email address so we can notify you when we pick the winners next Wednesday. Our favorite costume/ story takes the cake!
Monster S’mores are the perfect Halloween treat or activity. Easy to make & fun to eat!
· Parchment paper
· Assorted flat cookies- graham crackers, tea biscuits etc.
· Thin flat chocolate bars- Hershey’s works great!
· Regular & mini marshmallows
· Regular and mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the cookies on the baking sheet and put a piece of chocolate bar on top of each one.
3. To make the eyes, cut mini or regular marshmallows in half horizontally. Arrange the halves on top of the chocolate, sticky side own. Poke holes in the marshmallows with the toothpick, and dig around to enlarge the holes. Push a mini or regular chip into each hole, pointy side down.
4. To make the teeth, cut angles pieces off the remaining mini or regular marshmallows and press the cut sides into the chocolate.
5. Put the baking sheet in the oven and watch carefully. Remove as soon as the s’mores turn golden, about 45 seconds! Let them cool until they’re just warm before handling or eating
Instructions by Candy Aisle Craft | Giveaway provided by Potter Style Publishers | Photos by Hello!Lucky.