Monster S’mores are the perfect Halloween treat or activity. Easy to make & fun to eat!
· Parchment paper
· Assorted flat cookies- graham crackers, tea biscuits etc.
· Thin flat chocolate bars- Hershey’s works great!
· Regular & mini marshmallows
· Regular and mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the cookies on the baking sheet and put a piece of chocolate bar on top of each one.
3. To make the eyes, cut mini or regular marshmallows in half horizontally. Arrange the halves on top of the chocolate, sticky side own. Poke holes in the marshmallows with the toothpick, and dig around to enlarge the holes. Push a mini or regular chip into each hole, pointy side down.
4. To make the teeth, cut angles pieces off the remaining mini or regular marshmallows and press the cut sides into the chocolate.
5. Put the baking sheet in the oven and watch carefully. Remove as soon as the s’mores turn golden, about 45 seconds! Let them cool until they’re just warm before handling or eating