Welcome your guests with a glow in the dark creepy crawler wreath! Follow the steps below…
Find your materials at your local craft store. We chose Michaels!
And there you have it, a warm welcome. There’s only one thing you’re missing to complete your Halloween party decor… attendees! And we have the invites. We are offering 20% off Halloween cards until Oct. 22nd. Enter code SPOOKY at checkout. Halloween cards here.
Posts Tagged ‘halloween diy’
Try this sweet and spooky cake/ cupcake topper DIY using our free printable template!
+ Black cardstock
+ Craft knife
+ Cutting mat/ magazine
+ 5 bamboo skewers
+ Hot glue gun & glue
1. Print out template here
2. Tape the template to your piece of cardstock so it doesn’t move around.
3. Cut out each bat with craft/ exacto knife.
4. Cut each skewer at a different height.
5. Using your hot glue gun, glue the back of each bat to top of skewer
6. Place in cake and voila! Enjoy!
A table is never complete without a captivating centerpiece! Follow these steps for the perfect Halloween themed décor. What you will need:
+ Glass cylinder vase/ terrarium- Michaels or Amazon
+ Moss- Home depot
+ Sand, bark, or rocks
+ Succulents- Home depot
+ Potting soil- Home depot
+ Ceramic hand- Etsy (This is an investment, but they make for amazing jewelry holders).
+ White spray paint (optional)- Home Depot
+ Black spray paint (optional)- Home depot
+ Pumpkins/ squash- Home depot
+ Toy spiders- Amazon or Michaels
Spray paint pumpkins white and spiders black (if not purchased that way) & allow for overnight drying.1. Fill the bottom of your glass vase with 2-3 inches of bark, sand or rocks, this is so the water has somewhere to drain.
2. Place your purchased ceramic hand in the center of the vase.
3. Surround hand in potting soil and pack tight so the hand is stable.
4. Place succulents around the hand, gently pushing roots into the soil. Sprinkle an extra layer of potting soil around base of succulents.
5. Cover the top layer of soil in moss.