Posts Tagged ‘mother’s day’
Mother’s Day is May 12th this year and this is just a friendly reminder to remember Mom! To help you with your gift giving ideas this year we’re offering 20% off all personal stationery on our site. What better way to show Mom your appreciation than gifting her with some sweet personalized stationery?
Be sure to check out our letterpress Mother’s day cards and pick out the perfect one for your Mom. And while you’re there you may as well pick one up for Dad too – Father’s day will be here before you know it!
Enter code DearMom at checkout for 20% off your order of personal stationery or greeting cards. Expires May 10th. Order early so it arrives in time!
Mother’s Day is May 13th and although there are endless ways to say “I love you,” we chose a few of our favorite gifts and accessories that would make any mom smile.
1. Starting out with these coral Signature Ballet Flats from L.L. Bean, your mom will love a splash of color to liven up her spring wardrobe.
2. Gardening gloves can come in handy even if your mom doesn’t have a green thumb! Use them when spring cleaning or simply raking the yard. These chic Fleur de Lis gloves will get her ready for some hands-on fun!
3. You can never have enough bags. This modern lattice dopp kit from Hammocks and High Tea is the ultimate travel accessory, and can help prevent any liquid mishaps from happening on that much needed summer vacation.
4. Continuing with the bright coral color trends, Laura Mercier’s Sheer.Bold.Tres.Chic gel lipstick is a great gift for any woman – old or young!
5. Love mom’s homemade cooking? She’ll have lots more to offer after flipping through The Preservation Kitchen by Paul Virant. With expert guidance and brilliant flavor combinations your mom will be glued to her kitchen trying new techniques of canning and storing, and of course, eating. Just hope she’s willing to share!
6. These white ceramic candlesticks by Tourne will work wonders in her home, and you won’t have to worry about matching her color palette since these pure and simple home accessories go with everything.
7. Don’t stop there! Pair mom’s gift with a totally practical and virtually indestructible apron by Tourne as well. And while you’re at it – browse the entire Brook Farm General Store for gifts for Father’s Day too (June 17th)!
8. Personal Stationery makes the perfect gift year-round, but with so many new designs choose from [and $25 off orders of $100+] your mom won’t be able to thank you enough. Don’t forget to use the code TREATYOURSELF.
9. One of the best presents a mom could get is probably quality time with her kids. Sit down over a cup of this Bellocq breakfast tea and reminisce over good times.
Happy Mother’s Day to all moms out there. We love you!
Treat Mom to something special this year. Just in time for Mother’s Day we’re rolling out a special on our personal stationery. Order before 5/30 and receive $25 off orders of $100 or more. You may as well treat yourself while you’re at it!
Enter code: Treatyourself at checkout and remember to order by 4/30 to receive orders in time for Mother’s Day.
Spring has sprung and so has the busy gift-giving season. Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, graduations, birthdays, weddings, first anniversaries, you name it! There are endless reasons to give the gift of fine quality paper. Our brand new collection of personal stationery has a little something for everyone – including moms, dads, and grads. You can even customize the colors and fonts for free, to add a personal touch. View the entire collection here!
These colorful designs are inspired by some of our newest wedding suites, along with a few modern trends.
Photos by Edyta Szyszlo