Jenna and Shea Stanley wed on October 5th 2013 at the Sanctuary in Scottsdale Arizona. Each beautiful moment captured by Erica Velasco Photographers. We love that we get to contribute a small slice to the most unforgettable day of your life!
Great ideas for fun wedding party poses!
Wonderful use of flowers and succulents in this timeless bouquet.
Jenna and Shea chose our Desert Skyline Invitations suite to perfectly compliment their location.
We love their rustic flower boxes. A simple yet lovely addition to any table.
Our Desert Skyline menu card in a beautiful frame. Great idea for a wedding cake topper too!
Posts Tagged ‘wedding invitations’
Attendees take home their own beginners calligraphy set!
Use this new skill to fill in our printables, or even DIY your own wedding invites!
The class is taking place on Sunday, November 10th from 12-3pm in San Francisco.
Register here soon, and enjoy $50 off by using code Lucky! at checkout.
Come by tomorrow between 11-6 for some foil cards and discounted holiday greeting card packs! It’s a local makers market full of 130+ vendors, and free to attend! The perfect opportunity to support your neighbors, and get your holiday shopping out of the way! Find us on Haight between Fillmore and Steiner. We hope to see you there!
We are enamored by all the wonderful handmade wedding finds on Etsy. It’s a whirlwind of possibilities, so we dug up a few of our favorite Etsy stores, all of which are incredibly affordable! Happy hunting!
Beautifully handcrafted ties by QP Collection
Dresses designed and fabricated by Grace Loves Lace
Delicate headpieces and veils made by The Yellow Peony
Customizable cake toppers by Better Off Wed
The Lower Haight Urban Air Market takes place this Saturday the 12th between 11-6, and we will be there amongst 130+ other amazing local artists. Tis’ the perfect time to stock up on one of a kind gifts for your loved ones. Get your Holiday shopping done early this year! Wouldn’t that be a dream?!
Find us at booth E51 on Haight between Steiner and Fillmore
Just before Imogen was born, we were lucky enough to squeeze in a family photo shoot with the AMAZING Leah McCormick…
We just got the photos back this week, and I couldn’t resist sharing them – Leah did such a fabulous job capturing our family (and all accompanying silliness)…
The shoot was so relaxed and fun that even my husband Daniel, who is usually a bit grumbly about being made to participate in such shenanigans, had a great time – and was super pleased with the results…
Love her sense of composition and the way she captures light and color!
You would never guess that I was incredibly exhausted and quite whale-ish at the time!
Leah does beautiful wedding photography as well – check out her work at www.byleah.com!
Naturally we get asked about wedding invitations all the time. How to chose the right ones, what to look for, what wording to use — all such important questions! We thought we’d pull together a quick post on how to pick wedding invitations. Here are our top five tips!
1. Choose the design that’s right for you. Don’t too get caught up in worrying about tradition; instead, choose an invitation that fits your style, whether it’s colorful or classic.
2. Embrace paper. While it’s tempting to do a lot of things digitally these days, remember that your wedding is a great opportunity to slow down, reflect, and celebrate.
3. Begin with the event in mind. The invitation sets the tone for the wedding, so the design should ideally reflect the style of your venue, your color palette, and the level of formality.
4. Simplify. The only things guests really need to receive in the mail these days is an invitation — the rest of the details (e.g. travel, accommodations, registry, RSVP) are often best communicated by a wedding website or e-mail. That said, if you have the budget and desire for a pretty invitation package, by all means go for it! Your guests will be thrilled.
5. Have fun! Wedding planning should be as fun and enjoyable as the event itself, so stop yourself if you’re turning into a bridezilla. Remember it’s not the end of the world if you don’t get the EXACT shade of purple font you were dreaming of. At the end of the day what matters is the big event and the small things that may go wrong on the way are worth brushing off!
Although we just shared the exciting news about our new wedding invitation suites on our blog, we couldn’t resist sharing even more delightful news with our fans!
The latest latest additions to our wedding collection are these beautiful foil stamp wedding invitations! When we installed our foil stamp machine late last year it took us a little while to get the hang of it, but now we’re pressing these stunners left and right. Not only are the designs classic and modern, the shine of metallic foil adds a pop of perfection.
To view the foil stamp invitation collection and to see more of our latest designs, visit our website!
Photos by Edyta Szyszlo Photography
It’s been awhile since we’ve had a classic New York City wedding come our way. Tina and Gregory touched on all our favorite Big Apple details, from an incredible rooftop view to a traditional black and white color palette. It’s beautiful in its simplicity and we’re delighted to have played a part.
Our New York City Skyline invitation was the perfect choice for the couple. The charcoal gray and white set the tone for the event.
We can’t get over the intricacy of this cake/cupcake tower combo by Billy’s Bakery. You can’t go wrong with edible pearls!
Another wedding for the books. Congratulations to Tina and Gregory!
Photography by Jami Saunders