Despite the fact that (and perhaps because) we work with stationery every day, we sometimes forget what a nice gift personalized stationery can make, especially for those people who seem to have everything! Who doesn't love seeing their name in print, and with our new online customization tool, you can pick just the right color and font to match their style.
Here's a sampling of some of our picks for family members of all stripes this year!*
1. Wildflowers: For Aunt Susanne. She's a bird lover and persimmon is one of her favorite colors, so this design by Anne Smith was perfect!
2. London Skyline: For cousin Jonathan, an up-and-coming barrister in London, dignified and masculine.
3. Wild Rose: For Aunt Rose, who sends me a card for every known occasion and a few in between (recent accomplishments of cat, etc.). A large quantity, plus extra envelopes.
4. Honeysuckle: For cousin Elise, a history professor. She used this Honeysuckle design for her wedding invitations. These are in a different color, and I imagine it bringing back fond yet modern memories as she jots a note about medieval trade routes linking the kingdom of Northumbria to Strathclyde and Wales.
5. Daydream: For Stella, my tween niece. She probably passes notes by tweet, but as I'm sure her mother will agree, every young lady should be a mistress of correspondence!
6. Southern Belle: For my mother-in-law, Olivia, who loves to sunbathe in her garden - a lovely bouquet that could be a gift from one of her many garden gnomes.
7. Chrysanthemum: For my other mother-in-law, Sophia, a sparkling career woman with modern style: the chic and bold Chrysanthemum design.
Order by Dec. 18 and approve your design online, and we'll rush your order FREE for delivery by Dec. 23. And we'll gift wrap it for you if you like (enter code GIFT4U at checkout)!
So go ahead, cross them off your list!
Happy shopping! Sabrina
*all names have been changed, but these are real gifts!